Stake County Fair
This Friday, our Stake had a County Fair. There was a petting Zoo, a big slide, face painting, a cake walk, a pie eating contest, a bake sale, and a talent show. We weren't going to go, but when Kyle went to help his sister and brother-in-law set up the petting zoo, he mentioned that there were lots of fun things for the kids to do. So I loaded the kids up in the Expedition, and drove over there. He was right. The kids had so much fun. The girls got their faces painted, and James loved the inflatable slide. They each got cotton candy and popcorn and shaved ice. It was so nice seeing people from both the ward and stake. I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to go.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Stake County Fair
Posted by Ivy at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun. I love it when you kind of feel obligated to do something and then it turns out to be great. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment