Just one day after I posted about our new pet, he had the nerve to up and die on us. It was actually kind of sad. I was cleaning the kitchen, and when I went to put on some music, I noticed he was floating at the top of his bowl, trying to breathe. He was on his side, and not looking so good. I called the kids to the kitchen so they could say goodbye, and Haley just bawled. It was pretty sad. A few hours later, he was gone. I'm thinking about getting the kids a different kind of fish. Maybe a fresh one from the pet store. We'll have to wait and see. RIP Golden. For the few days the kids had you, they loved you.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is to bad. Sorry to hear about your lost. Beta fish seem to do better than gold fish. We had one for about a year or longer. Good luck!
Bummer. I would try a water frog. The little ones, like the one we had at college. They eat alge and so you don't even have to feed them, you can, but you don't have to. All our fish died and so we set the tank in the corner, with the frog and forgot about it. 2 months later we went back and the frog was still alive! Good luck.
I loved the entry about Kyle and you watching the fish. Cracked me up. I miss you guys so much. Don't you have a computer job Ben could do? Love you.
That's so sad! I think that's why I'll never have fish cause I have a tendency to kill them off. Poor things. Will you get another one?
I'm thinking we'll get a water frog instead. this way we can go on vacation and not have to worry about feeding it. we'll see.
Post a Comment