My camera sucks! I know that's not a nice word, and lot's of people don't use it, but that's the only way to describe my camera right now. It wasn't always like this. It used to be this cute, fun, cooperative working camera. Now, not so much! I took some fun pictures of when we cut down our Christmas tree, and I couldn't find them. Then, after a family friend worked on our computer, I plugged my camera in so I could download more pictures, and wouldn't' you know it. I found the pictures from getting the tree, but not
any of my other pictures. ARGH!!! I was going to get a camera for Christmas, but Kyle bought me furniture for our front room instead. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the furniture. But I look forward to getting a new camera at some point this year. Oh well. Here are the pictures from our Christmas Tree Adventure.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your blog background! So cute! So, I don't see any pics from your argument with the 4 wheeler! :)
Well, even if you can't find the other pictures, these ones are GREAT!
By they way, this is Chris, my little bro logged on yesterday and i didn't realize it was still logged on under his name!
ivy...i hear you girl!! i dropped my camera back in july and for the most part it recovered. i have to use a rubberband to keep the battery door close, but other than that it was fine. well about almost 2 months ago it started acting really weird!! to switch settings it's a twisty wheel, well even without coming near that little switch the camera will switch settings...in the middle of snapping a pix!! i've missed so many moments and taken a load of crappy pictures and i have to use your words...my camera sucks! now the batteries will die after just one use! i don't know if it's the batteries, the camera, or a combination of both! i thought i was gettin' a camera for xmas and didn't. i was plannin on just buying one, but at this time i can't afford to drop a couple hundred on a camera...but like you i hope to get a new one sometime this year, sooner rather than later i hope!! keep me posted on what kind of camera you're gettin, i'm not too sure which one i should buy!
Post a Comment