My friend Teri tagged me, so here you go.
What was I doing 5 years ago:
1. Being a Mom to three young children, ages 6, 5 and 1
2. Getting settled in our new house and ward (I love it here!!)
3. Getting Leilani used to Kindergarten (school every day, yay mom!)
4.Explaining to James that no, we were not going back to live in the trailer, this was our new home.
5. Spending lots of time with both of our families.
What are 5 things on my To-Do List today:
1. Scan some school pictures into the computer to post later on
2. Clean the kitchen (we'll see if it actually happens)
3. Go to scouts
4. Make dinner
5. Finally carve the pumpkins with the kids that we bought Saturday with Aunt Katie
What are my 5 favorite snacks:
1. Chocolate
2. Chips and Salsa (Pace, mild in the yellow jar)
3. Brownies
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. Rice Crispy treats
What are 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Pay off my parents house
3. Buy newer vehicles
4. Travel with our family
5. Donate to Cure Autism Now and The Susan G. Komen foundation (we just found out my aunt has breast cancer)
Five places I've lived:
1. Bronx, New York
2. Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Bremerton, Washington (State)
4. Groton, Connecticut
5. Orem, Utah
Five jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Store clerk
3. Receptionist
4. Wife
5. Mom
I tag...
1. Shaylynn
2. Diana
3. Marcie
4. Lacey
5. Marilyn
Thursday, October 30, 2008
5 things about me
Posted by Ivy at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment