Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sea World

Well, our trip to San Diego was a blast. Here is a slide show of our trip to Sea World, and Mission Beach. Since I bought discount tickets at the bank, we were able to get 2 day passes to Sea World. We all loved it at Sea World. We went to see Shamu's show right away, and we all sat in the splash zone. James and Haley were not very happy about getting soaked, so the next day that we went, they sat at the very top of the stadium with my dad, while my mom and I sat with Lani in the soak zone. The Dolphin show was also awesome. The first day, we sat at the top so we wouldn't get soaked. The second day, Lani and I sat in the soak zone, while my parents had James and Haley with them at the top. I'll post some more pictures later on of our trip to the Animal park and some pictures of our drive. While it was fun going, it's always nice to come back home.

2 comments:

Bennett family said...

The pics are great! Looks like you had a blast. And yes, I'm jealous!

Diana said...

Looks Awesome! Glad you guys had fun. It is always nice to come home. Love the slide show.